Saturday, April 27, 2024

You WANT Me To? Pt. 3 Alternate

 The more I read over the third part of this series, the less I liked it. Spitefulness, inheritance, lying, they're all things I've done before. (Although with over 1000! shorter captions and around 25 longer stories, it's getting to be like the Simpsons. I've likely already done it.) So I tried again. Am I completely satisfied with this one either? No. Do I like the conclusion better? Yes. Will you? Maybe. Down to your preference really. I hope you enjoy it either way.


 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this ending. The added depth and heart makes it that much sexier. If there was a part 4 it would detail how the compassionate and wise ex girlfriend finds true love with a man who's has a big heart and an even bigger cock (ahem).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did want to make a part 4, likely with the ex's ending up as friends, etc. Maybe it'll show up one day. Who knows?

      Delete
  2. I like this version better than the gold digger (or whatever you want to call it) version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Don't know if I'd call it a 'gold digger' version. More like a 'I shouldn't have to hide my true self to earn my inheritance' version. That being said, this caption is likely the 'true' ending anyway.

      Delete
  3. I liked that end more. You nailed... again. BTW I think I'd love to see more alternate endings. You can built your own Spiderverse, babe. Huh... in this case a Sissyverse...😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Don't know if I'd say I nailed it, but I'm also my own worst critic. Maybe there will be more alts eventually. Who knows?

      Delete

My Turn... Pt. 2