Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Hey, Guys... Pt. 3

 I was hoping someone would want them to just stay friends. It's what I had in mind. They could've been a throuple or she ended up with one or the other, but I don't think it'd be too realistic. Even with as many stories as I've had about friends hooking up after one of them changes, it's probably the least likely outcome of something like that. At best they stay friends. More often than not, they probably drift apart. And the worst... You can imagine what the worst could be. All that being said, happy ending time!



2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet and a nice different story. I like it and while I’m a huge fan of friends to lovers this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and sexy. Just a lovely way for the story to end. They are all so lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete

Get His Attention