Saturday, November 29, 2025

Some More Captions

A couple more this time. Still one armed, but with limited use of my other hand. Progress! 









6 comments:

  1. Gosh! We had the best caps ever... btw who are the girls in pics 2 and 4? I'd love to see more photos of them and pretend I'm in their place...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know who the girls are unfortunately. A few of the many pictures of unknown girls languishing in my folder.

      Delete
  2. I love caption 1. I love your romantic captions and hope someone feels that way for you.
    Also 5&6 but number 1 is kind of how most of my fantasies end because I’m a romantic sap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately there's no person for me currently, but it's not a bad thing. (I'm not the best at relationships.) From one romantic to another, I'm glad you liked them...

      Delete
  3. Absolutely Love these each and every one of them.

    ReplyDelete

A Few Captions + Update

 I'll give you the new captions first... And now the update! During the first week I took off, I didn't look up any new pictures for...