Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Short Story Pics

I didn't think I'd ever release the first caption. I think it captures a lot of the frustration that comes with being a trans/fem/CD person. Always a curiosity, never a real option. I know there are those out there that dress up and are still the 'active' sexual participant, but I've never understood them. When I dress up like a woman, it's because I want to be treated like a WOMAN not a guy that looks a little different currently. If I wanted my junk played with, I could find any number of guys to do so and I wouldn't even have to dress up for it...

Sorry for the rant. Hope you enjoy these, even the mildly depressing first one!










 

5 comments:

  1. I feel you dear
    You have the right to blurt out
    Its all about true identity
    I wish you the best
    All the caps are great as usual even 1/5
    I loved 3/5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm doing fine, just... Frustration rears up from time to time. It seeps into the storytelling when it happens. I don't like being negative or depressing, but it happens to the best of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear EmmyRose, at least the girl in the caption is enough brave to be out... it is a big thing believe me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, for sure. I don't think I considered that she'd be out when I wrote it. Almost semi-autobiographical, in a way. Mirrors (no pun intended) my own personal journey.

      Delete
    2. 💙💙💙

      Delete

You Know What? Pt. 3