Thursday, October 10, 2024

Short Story Pics

 









8 comments:

  1. The 2nd caption is true for me… thank you for all your amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved 1/5. And just when I was about to ask for a sequel to 4/5 you went ahead and did it. Delicious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think any excuse to look at more pictures of Ana De Armas is a good one, so making a second part to the story wasn't a hard choice to make...

      Delete
    2. Ana de Armas is definitely a good choice

      Delete
  3. I always love your captions, both singles and series. I especially love 2/5 and the 4-5/5 series of this set. I did notice a typo on the 5/5 as it should say "my team winning," not "his team winning."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're right, it should've been 'my team winning.' Gotta start slowing down when I proofread before publishing I guess, eh?

      Delete

Blog Update (Not 'Bad' News)

 The last few months have been quite busy for me. Between my job and some life stuff, I've been unable to find much time to write captio...