Saturday, September 5, 2026

Blog Update (Not 'Bad' News)

 The last few months have been quite busy for me. Between my job and some life stuff, I've been unable to find much time to write captions. Trying to grind stuff out in a short amount of time is not the way I typically go about things. I'm not exactly stressed or overtaxed YET, but I can feel it coming...

So with all that being said, I'm going to take the month of September off from the blog. I'll be back either the 3rd or the 10th of October (I'll give a head's up before I do). I hope you'll all be here when I return!

Stay safe and happy!

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Update (Not 'Bad' News)

 The last few months have been quite busy for me. Between my job and some life stuff, I've been unable to find much time to write captio...