Tuesday, January 14, 2025

Now I Know


 

8 comments:

  1. Girl found her true calling...
    I wanted to be in her place so bad. That guy know the drill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's a good many of us who would wish to be her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you have your full bodies touching skin on skin, that is SO much more intimate than a blowjob. You get to feel your lover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I've never been able to get into giving blowjobs. I love the making out while all over each other, then being penetrated so both of us can enjoy it. BJ's make him happy, but I might as well be sucking my thumb.

      Delete
    2. well, for both your sakes, I hope it is bigger than a thumb....

      even cuddling skin on skin is so much better

      Delete
    3. Sometimes being bigger than a thumb is a bad thing. There are guys who are gifted with NO idea how to use it. I do love cuddling, though. You're very right there.

      Delete
    4. yes, there are those with only enough blood to fill one head at a time... and it shows.

      Delete

Blog Update (Not 'Bad' News)

 The last few months have been quite busy for me. Between my job and some life stuff, I've been unable to find much time to write captio...