Sissy captions by EmmyRose
When it arrives it will work even better...
*when he...
Never hurts to try, at least...
Mmmm id love to see a part 2
If you know who the girl is, I might be able to make one. I'm not sure who she is, though.
Hey dears! My new book is out: Sissy Trap Short Stories: Part 1. A beautiful collection of short tales about guys getting into trouble they don't want to get out of... really spicy stories just the way you like them. Check my Bio
A few more captions today. Not as many as I like to have, but more than I thought I would. I hate this time of year. The weather's usua...
When it arrives it will work even better...
ReplyDelete*when he...
DeleteNever hurts to try, at least...
DeleteMmmm id love to see a part 2
ReplyDeleteIf you know who the girl is, I might be able to make one. I'm not sure who she is, though.
DeleteHey dears! My new book is out: Sissy Trap Short Stories: Part 1. A beautiful collection of short tales about guys getting into trouble they don't want to get out of... really spicy stories just the way you like them. Check my Bio
ReplyDelete