Sissy captions by EmmyRose
Oh Emmy! You totally nailed it... a very welcome turn of events.
Thank you! Honestly didn't know it would go this way until I saw the gifs.
That's the spirit of a real writer
By the way... Im cooking a special new book for all my sissy friends.
Is it a new short story compilation? I loved your first two collections.
Yes it is! Im glad you liked it...
That man’s tongue sets my bi heart going and this caption is so hot. I love that she gets her man.
Thank you! Glad you liked it. I also admire the man's oral talent...
The last few months have been quite busy for me. Between my job and some life stuff, I've been unable to find much time to write captio...
Oh Emmy! You totally nailed it... a very welcome turn of events.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Honestly didn't know it would go this way until I saw the gifs.
DeleteThat's the spirit of a real writer
DeleteBy the way... Im cooking a special new book for all my sissy friends.
ReplyDeleteIs it a new short story compilation? I loved your first two collections.
DeleteYes it is! Im glad you liked it...
DeleteThat man’s tongue sets my bi heart going and this caption is so hot. I love that she gets her man.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Glad you liked it. I also admire the man's oral talent...
Delete