Sissy captions by EmmyRose
Had a few that needed finishing touches put on that I lacked the time to do before. Wrote another one after I found a pic I liked. Hope you enjoy them!
Now back to my cave for another couple of weeks...
I just love the captions in which girls gives the needed push to a closet case sissy to embrace her feminine side completely.
It's better when everyone involved WANTS it to happen and not being forced into it.
The first and the last... they're the best
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them!
This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.
I just love the captions in which girls gives the needed push to a closet case sissy to embrace her feminine side completely.
ReplyDeleteIt's better when everyone involved WANTS it to happen and not being forced into it.
DeleteThe first and the last... they're the best
ReplyDeleteThanks! Glad you enjoyed them!
Delete